Sunday, September 22, 2013

Nichole's Testimony

Nichole looks fabulous. Love the new hair colour to go with the new attitude!
Hi my name is Nichole! I've been taking Skinny Fiber since July 15th!! I am honestly in shock....When my husband took this picture this morning I said to him "You can't even tell I've lost anything" then I put them side by side and I literally had tears. I'm down 17 inches...maybe more. Not sure about weight...I think somewhere around 15 pounds. I try to stay away from the scale. My hair, nails, skin all look better than they have in years. I feel incredible!! I do not follow any certain diet.....just low carb and drink TONS of water. A gallon or more per day. Also one of the main things Skinny Fiber has helped me with is not eating when I get home from work at 9:30 pm. I couldn't tell you the last time I ate anything past 7pm and it's usually a small healthy snack. I will weigh again in 20 days which will complete my first 90 day challenge! I am so excited!!Let me help you get started todaySkinny Fiber is a an all natural nutritional weight loss supplement with 3 plant ingredients and a digestive enzyme blend with no stimulants to make you jittery! You take 2 Skinny Fiber capsules with a full glass of water 30-60 minutes prior to your 2 largest meals. Skinny Fiber Pills works to assist in weight loss in 3 different ways. The first way is to suppress your appetite. The pills expand to 50 times their original size which allows your stomach to feel full so you eat less. The second way is it actually blocks fat absorption. It keeps new fat from forming so your body can burn the existing fat. The final way Skinny Fiber Pills work is by stimulating your metabolism. This helps you burn calories much faster and more efficiently. Because of its ingredients, it also helps cleanse your body of its toxins, flattens your stomach, and helps to eliminate cravings.
There is a 30 DAY EMPTY BOTTLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!!!If you have any questions, please send me a message. I'd love to chat with you and answer any questions you might have!!
Http://amysauls.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment